Monday, February 28, 2011

Pack Like a pro

I wish so much that I didn't already know much of the tips below.  I just booked two trips today and have the following on the agenda for the rest of the year.  Toronto x2 at least, Calgary x2 at least, Vancouver, Chicago x4 at least, Monterrey Mexico x2, Germany, Seattle x2, Dallas x2, Philly x2, Charleston, etc etc.  Crazzzzy - That on top of a trip to my office in Baton Rouge every 4-6 weeks makes for a hectic year.

Knowing the ins and outs of airports, airlines, hotels, and how to pack are critical.  I have the same packing procedure and unpacking in hotels I have used for close to 20 yrs.  Don't have OCD in many other parts of my life but traveling i have my routines!

My lovely wife says "why can you pack in 10 minutes in 1 bag for a 5 day trip and it takes me hours and 2 or 3 bags" - the simple answer is no matter how much I pack or how long I take I will never look as beautiful as the lovely Mrs. Brown. Schedules like above make you good at prepping!
Travel Safe my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment